Recap, Trading Competiton & CoinRushGo — Some Important Updates
While the dev team at Collective is busy BUIDLING, we thought to get you some succulent updates this Sunday. Feeling excited? So are we!
It has been an exhilarating journey so far. We managed to get things done and are proudly on track with our roadmap.
- We recently got listed on Stex with ETH and USDT pairs. https://twitter.com/StexExchangeR/status/1401928485623451650
- Bridged CO2 to BSC network and launched bCO2 farming with some juicy APY. If you want to bridge your CO2 to bCO2 then you can follow this tutorial — https://youtu.be/NzYYt6jcuVE. Happy farming!
- Bridged CO2 to the Polygon network. We are yet to launch some products there. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this.
- We have partnered with Mizuki Capital, UK based Venture Capital firm, as our go-to funding partner. All our clients have now access to a well-established VC, and they can now tap into the elixir on their merit.
- The chemistry between Mizuki and Collective enriched so well that Lili Hamdan from Mizuki decided to join us as COO. Lili has a diverse background across multi-assets and has an extensive understanding of both crypto and capital markets, having invested in and helped launch crypto projects, as well as worked in regulated financial institutions such as TD Bank Canada. Her international career has landed her in the UK, Canada, and the Middle East. An accomplished forward-thinking strategist, her experience has been shaped by her ability to implement systems and processes and strategies to facilitate the growth of start-ups. Needless to say, Lili has already introduced us to a dozen of new clients, and we are now in the writing phase.
- Another addition to the team was Hicham Sbaa as Business development manager. Hicham is very Result-oriented and knowledgeable in many sorts of digital marketing with a proven track record in providing marketing solutions and helping the team translate business vision into initiatives that drive engagement, profitability, and performance. With an exceptional track record of managing clients, he finally took off some load from our plates. With the expansion of our client base, we will be adding more candidates to look after the management side of things.
CoinRushGO Dev Work
The road ahead is always focused on building and delivering. We are extensively working on our flagship game CoinRushGo and we can proudly say that the alpha launch is within some weeks.
For those who can’t wait, here are some shots sent to us by our dev team:
We believe CoinRushGo will bring hundreds of thousands of new users into the crypto space. With people getting their hands on ‘free crypto’ and ‘NFTs’, expect a PokemonGo-like revolution in the crypto industry. Btw, PokemonGo had 100M+ downloads ;)
This what Mizuki Capital had to say about CRG in their blog:
The Collective is developing a game called CoinRushGo. It is their self-funded “augmented reality video game” from The Collective’s video game division (yes, they have a video game division). The game’s earning system is a simple and effective one. Clients pay for in-game advertising with CO2 and players find their tokens while playing. A great example is when a company wants to raise awareness of its native crypto. CoinRushGo then features their coins in form of rewards for gamers. A player that finds the token will be able to read a short description of the token and find links to the advertiser’s social media.
If you want to be one of the first to experience CRG, signup here: https://forms.gle/FTSdybvmNe5Ykoa27
I am excited, now what?
We are launching a trading competition on Stex.com with a total reward of $4000. You can channelise your excitement by participating here. Remember, if you are not interested in trading, then you can still redeem CO2 tokens by farming on BSC. Link at the top of this article.
Rules: The top 25 traders with a net-buy volume (Buys minus Sells) will be eligible to receive prizes in relation to their ranking with the exceeding amount of 4000$! Participants will be ranked in a descending order of net buy volume of CO2. STEX will credit rewards directly to the winner’s CO2 wallets on STEX.com accounts.
Psssttt. Keep this a secret! We are launching a buyback program along with this Trading competition. We are committed to CO2 and we will keep supporting it.
We are looking to make these tokens available on CRG so that players can buy them for powerups, win CO2 etc.
Once CoinRushGo is launched, we believe that there will be a huge supply shortage — courtesy of CO2 tokenomics with only 500k tokens remaining in total supply.
Follow us here: