THE COLLECTIVE: Week in Review
It has been 2 weeks since the last update but we felt it worth the wait. With so much hinging on legal requirements, we had to wait to make a number of developments public. Now that the ink is dry, we are able to forge ahead and are collectively confident that each, in its own right will pay dividends.
We have spent considerable effort in assisting our partner companies #KOTH and #GMNG whilst ensuring THE COLLECTIVE road-map remains very much on track.
- Partnership with James Hakim (Founder) and Moe Carrim (CFO)from the #Curate project. We have worked with these guys previously are are thrilled with this new collaboration. The duo are joining us as our advisors with the aim of helping us in maintaining healthy connections in the space as well as advise us on our NFT supported game. We also aim to integrate #CO2 into as many robust ecosystems out there with their support.
- SEO Department set-up. This has been a long time coming but we finally got the structure in place to launch this arm to THE COLLECTIVE. Not only is this a great step forward for us and raising the profile of our website but also that of our associates. Organic ranking is a must have, especially in a space as congested as ‘Crypto’.
- With the successful climax of our first #Farming round, we decided to continue offering these benefits to those community members. To that end we have recently begun a new round of farming through Unicrypt.
- Trustwallet updated. Currently over 5 million people Worldwide use Trust Wallet. It was one of the outstanding crypto apps for us to have updated. We can now say this has been achieved.
- Koth v Crypto Rich AMA. As you know, it’s not all about us so we were happy to be able to facilitate a great AMA session between our partner, King of The Hill and Crypto Rich.
- CoinRushGo Progress. With the recent deployment of our additional Dev members, the team were able to release functional updates displaying the games base layer. Work continues in earnest, with a Q2 target for release.
- CLS v THE COLLECTIVE partnership. This was another deal signed within the last week with Crypto firm, Coin Liquidity Solutions. The expert firm will help and provide a number of services including currency support, MM, liquidity and further fundraising opportunities.
THE COLLECTIVE info: